Friday 25 February 2011

PlayStation 4


Yes you heard the title correct its the PlayStation 4. With nothing much to do I decided I would do some random searches of the Internet, one thing I randomly typed in was PS4 just to see what came up I found the usual fan work and fake posts but one site I found looks pretty legit.

It has tons of information and answers as well as the picture found at the beginning of this post I'm doubt full that it will look anything like this but its cool to have the ideas down.

One other cool thing they have is a countdown timer to the release date which I'm going to put in this post :)

So with 1 year and 9 months till the release date what do I think this machine will have well the first thing I expect they will improve on is speed, start up speed and loading speed should be improved especially as games will only get bigger and better. More memory will be a must for this console the new slimline now has 160GB all the way to 320GB so the PS4 should have more than that. I'm also guessing that CDs will be a thing of the past with this console, we have already seen the PSP GO without its slot for UMD's and only uses downloaded games this is what I'm guessing the PS4 will be like. Finally I'm hoping for some new features virtual reality is something Ive always wanted and maybe even some kind of built in motion controller of some sort.


That's some of my ideas I'm sure there's lots of things that this thing could have so if any of you out there have any ideas feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment