Sunday 27 February 2011

ElectricMan 2


I recently posted a game on Top Spec the other day called defend your castle which was a game I played tons at school, This game I'm showing you today was a game I played a ton when I was at collage and wow did I love this game in collage. This was another one of those flash games on the Internet that everyone was playing at the time, I'm not sure what reminded me of this game but yesterday it came to my mind so I gave it another play through. Its Electric man 2!!!


So whats this game all about? Well when you start you create your fighting stick man, give him a name and an electric colour glow and your ready to start fighting in the Tournament Of Voltagen!!! You begin in round 1 with 4 matches all with different opponents each with different health and skills. The aim is basically to destroy all of your opponents and progress to the next round. do to this you have 3 moves Punching, kicking, and grabs each of these moves have different uses for example if your running when pressing the kick button you do a running kick. On top of these 3 moves you have 3 slow motion moves which are the same as the previous 3 but are much stronger and cooler.


As the rounds progress you will have to battle your way through more enemies with more health and that's when this game gets real challenging, you will have to be quick, agile and string together each of the moves into a devastating combo. There's 4 rounds each with 4 stages once you battle your way through that you still have a 2 match semi final and then the championship final. Are you up for the challenge? Well the games bellow if you think you have what it takes, Enjoy.


Total Top Spec Gaming Score 9 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment