Friday 1 October 2010

!First Post!

New blog and first post

So whats this blog for and what will be on here?
Well the quick answer is Video gaming, the longer answer is everything video gaming related ill be talking Retro & Modern Consoles, Gamer Pads / Controllers, Games, Accessory's, Patches, Updates, Prices, Reviews, Sites, Events and Products.

Who am i and whats got you into gaming?
Well my name is Adam and ive been gaming Nearly all my life im 20 years old and i probably started when i was 4ish with the commodore 64, i then had a SNES (Super Nintendo entertainment system) this was my childhood console and has to be one of my favourite consoles, later i then got a PS2 again great system and now a days i have a PS3. i like to think Ive played all types of genres and consoles and I'm always upgrading my library of games.



Are there any games you wont be reviewing?
Nope, I'm wanting to do all types of games and systems. there are some systems and games I'm not a fan of but ill still let all of you know what i think :)

What kinds of systems / games do you own?
At the moment i have a Snes, Sega mega drive, Original game boy, Game boy advance, DS, Game cube, PS2, PS3, Wii, N64, PC, and a laptop. I'm hoping to expand that further once I've found some space lol. in terms of games i own all types of genres First person shooters like medal of honour, Black, resistance, call of duty and James bond. Racers like Gran terismo, Need for speed, Mario kart and wipeout. Platforming games like Zelda, Mario uncharted, Lara croft, GTA, Godfather and Resident evil. Simulation games like Sims and Rollercoster tycoon.



How many times will you be posting on here?
I do have a full time job so ill be fitting it in between but I'm hoping to post a few messages a week if i can guess ill just see how this goes for now might be able to do more than expected or less.

I hope this answers everything if you want to ask me anything don't hesitate to ask anyway keep on gaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment