Friday 3 June 2011

My New Phone and Angry Birds



I came to the end of a very very long contract 2 weeks ago with a very cruddy phone so I was very excited to finally have a smart phone in my pocket. I was looking at every smart phone on the market for a number of months before settling on one phone I looked at plenty of different phones and makes from the PlayStation phone to the obvious I Phone 4 which was the one I was going for until I saw the HTC Desire HD I had the two phone side by side and the HTC just took it for me better camera better contract its just a all round better phone and cost less which was even better :).



The great thing with this phone is that I now have a HD camera and video camera which means I can now film and picture my own images this gives me more freedom about the images on Top Spec Gaming. As well as that I now have the ability to post on the move so I don't need to be sat at my laptop to do a post or update which means I can put content up more often.


And finally the best thing is that I don't have to hide my phone when in public :) Now seen as Top Spec Gaming is about video games 'hence the name' I guess I should put a little about the games that are available for these smart phones and what better way to start than with Angry Birds, one of the most popular games for smart phones at the moment has to be angry birds and now that I
have this game too a can see why. 



The game is very simple and is great for pick up and play game play, its also incredibly addictive which is another reason for the popularity of the game. I was very happy to see that on my phone I could get angry birds for free another bonus with the phone :). So whats Angry Birds all about? Well to explain as simply as I can, Pigs have stolen the birds eggs and are the birds going to put up with that NO so what do they do? they build a huge slingshot and hurl them self's at the pigs simple huh :) Its a classic tower destruction game were you launch projectiles at weak spots of a structure to destroy it as efficiently as possible.


The game has soo many levels and other expansions that the game never gets old or boring and will have you playing for hours. With each level comes new types of birds with different ability's and new structures to destroy, some have to be dealt with simple strength power were as others need more precision shots to weak parts. Since the release of Angry birds a number of other titles have been released 2 of which I've recently downloaded Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio these titles are just as good as the first and just give gamers another load of different levels and scenarios to try out only increasing the life of the game :) All in all a great game and defiantly worth the download :)



Angry Birds: Total Top Spec Gaming Score 9.5 / 10 
HTC Desire HD: Total Top Spec Gaming Score 9.6 / 10


No comments:

Post a Comment